|Best Student Award 2011|
Call for participation
VKII announces the launch and buy now cialis call for participation of online cialis uk'>online cialis uk its 6th VKII-Best Student Award (VKII-BSA). This is an annual prize awarded to the best 3 participants in an international contest for undergraduate and graduate students with Cameroonian origin worldwide.
1. Highlight and reward high quality work from students in engineering, computer sciences and related fields
Eligibility for this contest entails the submission of a summarized paper presenting an original research/thesis/dissertation performed by either a Bachelor or Master Degree (or Diploma) student of Cameroonian origin in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Energy Engineering, Electrical Engineering and all related science and engineering fields. A work performed by a group of students with at least one being of Cameroonian origin is equally accepted. The summary should be submitted by latest 15th of December 2011. The submission should be a summary of only now canada viagra a work and not the complete thesis
Some guidelines to follow during submission are outlined:
- Each submitted paper should have a maximum of six A4 pages using font lower limit of 10pt.
- Use attached MS Word template VKII-BSA 2011 - Submission Template.doc to make your write-up.
- Submissions are preferred as a PDF file but MS Word files (*.doc and *.docx) are also accepted. In any case, the attached template format
must be respected.
- A proof of your studentship is required and should accompany the submitted paper.
The following criteria will be evaluated: presentation, logic, structure, clarity of argumentations and pertinence of the conclusion. It is highly recommended that the author(s) show the utility of their work for the future of less developed African countries.
All participants will be notified on the outcome of their results using their submission email by the 30th of Januar 2012.
The VKII-Best Student Award first 3 prizes along with the VKII-Best Female Student Award will be awarded to the winners and handed over to them during the VKII Symposium in Mai 2012 in Dortmund (Germany).
The winners will be asked to present a summary of their work during the award ceremony. They would have 15 minute to do so; 10 minutes for the presentation and 5 min for Q&A. Additional, information may be requested from the winners to supplement their contribution especially if he/she cannot be present at the award ceremony.